Business Lawyer in Northwest Arkansas
Business Formation ◊ Contracts ◊ Business and Commercial Litigation
Whether you are considering setting up a new business or own and operate an ongoing commercial enterprise, you want an experienced attorney to provide counsel on the wide range of legal issues you can face every day. From business formation to commercial contracts, from compliance with state or federal laws and regulations to business litigation, you want a lawyer who understands the law and the process, and who has successfully helped others in similar circumstances.
At the offices of attorney Wade A. Williams, in Fayetteville and Eureka Springs, we have nearly two decades of experience protecting businesses and business owners throughout northwest Arkansas. We provide a free initial consultation in all business law matters. Contact us by e-mail or call our office at 479-253-5363 (toll-free at 888-353-6344) to set up an appointment.
Our Business Law Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel to businesses and business owners, handling matters involving
- Business formation — We will take the time to learn about your prospective business venture, so we can recommend the structure that best meets your needs. We can help you with business formation ranging from a sole proprietorship or partnership to a limited liability company (LLC) or corporation. We will prepare and file all documentation required to establish your company in compliance with state business laws, including articles of incorporation or organization, by-laws and revenue/tax registrations. We also handle the winding down or dissolution of a business.
- Mergers and acquisitions — We will help you expand your business through a merger with, or acquisition of, another business, handling all necessary negotiations and the preparation of contracts and other documents.
- Commercial contracts — We will negotiate, review and draft any contract you need to conduct your business, from vendor, distributor and customer agreements to confidentiality and non-compete agreements, from shareholder or partnership contracts to employment agreements.
- Business litigation — We will represent you as a plaintiff or as a defendant in any business-related dispute, including actions to recover payment for goods or services (collections), contract disputes and warranty claims.
- Business planning — We can help you identify all the issues you need to address to successfully operate your business.